Since the 1980s, the Lake View Cemetery Foundation has raised the funds necessary to maintain the art, history, and horticulture of our expansive 285 acre grounds. Donations have come from people of all walks of life. Some have loved ones buried here, others carry joyful memories of picnics by our pond, and still others find their center on daily walks on our roads and trails. However they connect with this place, they understand that Cleveland wouldn’t be the same without Lake View Cemetery.
Whether you visit Lake View Cemetery daily, annually, or only in your memories, we ask you to join our community of supporters by donating to the Lake View Cemetery Foundation. Your gift will ensure that future generations can come to know and love this special place as you do.
The Lake View Cemetery Annual Fund
The Lake View Cemetery Annual Fund provides resources for many key programs including but not limited to:
- Horticulture: The Annual Fund pays the salary of a staff horticulturalist and offsets the costs of planting and maintaining the cemetery’s flowers, trees, and shrubs.
- History: The Annual Fund offsets the cost of historical programming including walks, talks, and tours at the cemetery.
- Art: The Annual Fund provides resources to maintain and restore sculptures, buildings, and monuments on our grounds.
- Education: Lake View Cemetery welcomes thousands of school and university students every year. The Annual Fund pays for transportation resources and guides that make these visits an enriching educational experience.
- Outreach: From our summer music concerts, to our 5K, to our Memorial Day celebration, Lake View Cemetery brings the community together. The Annual Fund supports these outreach programs and others.
- Infrastructure: The Annual Fund assists the Lake View Cemetery Association in funding improvements like road and water systems maintenance.
If you have any questions about the Annual Fund, contact Mary Ann Meitin, Director of the Annual Fund, at 216-453-0990 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a gift by calling 216-453-0990 or clicking on the button below.